What are cookies and what are they for?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer and allows the website to remember information about your visit, your language and other options, in order to customize the services offered to users, optimize the operation of our website and facilitate the user’s browsing experience.
What types of cookies are there?
Depending on the entity that manages them:
– Own cookies: They are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
– Third party cookies: They are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
According to the purpose for which the data obtained through cookies are processed:
– Technical cookies: Allow the user to navigate through a web page, application or platform and the use of the different services that exist in it, for example, identify the session, place an order or application for registration, store contents or share content through social networks.
– Personalization cookies: They allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined by the user such as the language, the type of browser through which he accesses the service, etc.
– Analysis Cookies: They allow the person in charge of them to follow and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The collected information is used in the measurement of the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the elaboration of navigation profiles of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the Usage data that users of the service do.
– Advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided based on criteria such as the content edited or the frequency in which the ads are displayed.
– Behavioral advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management of advertising spaces that, if applicable, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
According to the period of time they remain activated:
– Session Cookies: They are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
– Persistent cookies: These are a type of cookies in which the data is stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
What cookies do we use on our website?
The following are the cookies that are being used on this website as well as their type and function:
How can I change the configuration of cookies?
You can access, block or delete cookies from the browser settings. Keep in mind that doing this may have consequences on your enjoyment of the site and the services we can offer you.
Here’s how to allow, block or delete a cookie installed on your computer by configuring the options of the most important browsers:
If you have any questions about the cookies we use you can contact us through our email address firstname.lastname@example.org.